Import Cargo Manager
Complimenting CMS's Export Cargo Manager, the web based Import Manager was developed specifically to address the needs of the firm who is acting as the "breakbulk agent" for inbound business.
- User Friendly Input Screens
- Minimal training is needed. The Input Screens are self explanatory with limited function keys at the bottom of each screen.
- Quick Look-Up
- Hit one key and the files in the "background" come into the screen for selection.
- Fax/E-Mail Interface
- No need to print hard copy - fax/e-mail documents to your customers directly from the Import Manager.
- Rate Quotes
- When your customer calls for a rate quote, simply select the rate quote screen and a quote can easily be created and faxed directly to the customer. Often, your customer will receive the quote while still on the phone - a very effective sales tool!
- Conversion Exports to Imports
- Customers using CMSs Cargo Manager can transmit files electronically to the Import Manager. Currency conversion takes place at the same time.
- Profit & Loss
- Import Manager enables the NVOCC to produce a P & L on every file. See at a glance the results of the file or run a report for any period - by date, month, quarter, or year.
- Statistical reports by customer, trade lane, and more can easily be produced in the Import Manager.
- Status Display
- Need to know about the shipment. This facility will quickly display the complete history of the shipment. Easy-to-use look up fields by shipper, bill of lading and more.
- Outturn Report
- See at a glance the status of the file - was it released?, by whom?, when?, pick up carrier and more.
- Interface with Financial System
- The Import Manager has a direct interface with CMS's Financial System. AR data can also be "exported" to interface with other AR programs.
- All of the necessary documents and reports can easily be produced in the Import Manager:
- Arrival Notice
- Delivery Order
- Consignee Authority to make Entry
- Container Manifest (for US Customs)
- Out turn Report
- Customer Tracking
- P & L and Statistics
Copyright © Cargo Manager Systems , Inc. 1999-2016