Cargo Manager's Warehousing Suite consists of Import CFS Manager, Export Warehouse Manager, Public Warehouse Manager, General Order System, and Trucking System.
These applications are fully integrated with each other and all feed into Financial Systems.
In addition to the server-based applications, we offer a web-based interface for customer access to their data in real time using a web browser.
- Import CFS Manager
- Released to the trade in 1993, the Import CFS Manager was developed specifically to address all of the activities for the bonded warehouse that is handling inbound containers and In-bond freight. Enhanced in 2002 with real-time web availability to provide cargo status details 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Learn more. . .
- Export Warehouse Manager
- Started as part of Export Cargo Manager, and was subsequently enhanced to handle multiple warehouses with multiple customers. Facilities include cargo receiving, inventory management, automated container stowage, billing, and customer notification of cargo receipt via fax or email. Enhanced in 2002 with real time web status display and web stowage. Learn more. . .
- Public Warehouse Manager
- This is the latest module in our Warehousing Suite. It accomodates multiple warehouses with multiple customers each with multiple items. Facilities include order processing, picking slip generation using various picking schemes, customer notification of receipts and shipped orders, automated billing, and various inventory control reports. This module is intended for use by warehouses which maintain inventory on case or pallet level. A web interface is provided where customers can enter release orders and view inventory in real time. Learn more. . .
- General Order System
- When cargo has been stored in a bonded facility for longer than 15 days without paying duty, it must be moved to a General Order warehouse for storage and disposition. This disposition can be to the consignee, if duty and other fees are paid, or public auction. CMS General Order System was designed to meet the needs of a G.O. facility as defined by US Customs and Border Patrol. Integral parts of the G.O. System are forms generation, inventory management, regulatory reports production, and automated billing. Learn more. . .
- Trucking System
- CMS Trucking System is designed to accomodate a local trucking operation, usually as part of a warehouse operation. LTL freight is normally transported into the warehouse, sorted into routes, and then delivered either to the consignee or as a container to the steamship line. We create a truck pro, manage freight, automate billing, and send proof of delivery to the customer. A web interface is provided for the customer's convenience to request pickup/delivery, monitor status, and print POD. Learn more. . .
Copyright © Cargo Manager Systems , Inc. 1999-2016